- How did you come up with the title to [insert fic]?
Any of your stories inspired by personal experience?
- What character do you identify with most?
- Is there a song or a playlist to associate with [insert fic]?
- If you wrote a sequel to [insert fic], what would it be about?
Care to share a favourite hurt/comfort fic?
- Care to share a favourite crack fic?
- How would you describe your style?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure in fic (reading or writing)?
- Write or describe an alternative ending to [insert fic title].
- What's the angstiest idea you've ever come up with?
- What's the weirdest AU you've ever come up with?
- Got any premises on the back burner that you'd care to share?
- Is there a fic you wish someone else would write (or finish) for you?
- How do you begin a story--with the plot, or the characters?
- Are you an "architect" or a "gardener" : how much do you plan in advance, versus letting the story unfold as you go?
- Do you have any discarded scenes / story lines / projects?
- Are there any writers (fanfic or otherwise) you consider an influence?
Any fandom tropes you can't resist?
- Any fandom tropes you can't stand?
- A pairing you might like to write for, but haven't tried yet.
- A secondary (or underrated) character you want to see more of in fic?
- Do you like more general prompts, or more specific ones?
- A character you enjoy making suffer.
- A character you want to protect.
- Major character death--do you ever write/read it? Is there a character whose death you can't tolerate?