I commented on two posts and was given colours. It's taken so long because it was really hard to think of things I like since I wear neither colour. :-P
Comment and ask for a colour if you want one, then post listing 10 items you like in that colour.
linda_joyce gave me yellow, and vjezkova gave me red.
These are in the order I thought of them, not preference.
10 yellow things I like
- kowhai (see above)
- lemons; they add so much flavour to cooking or squeezed over fish
- butter on hot crumpets, toast, or potatoes
- sweetcorn on the cob, also with butter and a little salt
- Jasmin's golden eyes
- my glowy planet (striated Himalayan crystal salt with a light bulb inside)
- my yellow lucky cat
- yellow cars (so rare these days)
- yellow pencils (the essence of pencilness)
- pohutukawa blossoms (see above)
- red roses
- sunsets (we get some great views from the top of the hill here)
- our espresso machine
- the camellias that bloom in the garden in winter
- red cars (also rare these days)
- red wine
- chillis (or chilis)
- my red Dalek despite a surfeit of them on TV
- Cally's outfit in Killer