Ah yes, how could I resist doing this for Blake's 7? Actually I like most of the costumes, but there are some spectacularly bad ones.
- The worst have to be the cockroach costumes, closely followed by the Michelin Men. I'll count those as one since they appear in the same ep. I'm not surprised at Vila's horrified "What d'you call this, then?" when Avon gives him a cockroach cloak to put on.
- Vila's Crossing Guard outfit. I did try to explain this one away in a story, Sartorially Challenged, but really, there's no excuse for it.
- Avon's Toreador costume. A severe shoulderpad malfunction there.
- Dayna's outfit in Sarcophagus which appears not to be named. The Featured Crotch? There are some scenes, I'm told (I loathe the ep) where she was also in danger of escaping from the blue bra.
- Avon's House Painter outfit. Just so wrong for him.