A meme from several people by now.
Whom would you want to...
- have dinner with?
- share an apartment with?
- be locked in a jail cell with?
- go camping with?
- go on a date with?
- have dinner with? S1-S3 Avon. He'd know the best restaurant, could intimidate them into giving us a table without booking, is (I'm sure) a gourmet, and would be a witty companion.
- share an apartment with? This is a hard one; I don't think any of them would be that easy to get along with at close quarters. I'll pick Jenna; she seems practical, adaptable, and not overly emotional.
- be locked in a jail cell with? Vila of course: he's good company and we wouldn't be there long.
- go camping with? Gan. He's easy-going, capable, and wouldn't mind doing the hard work for me not to mention skinning and cutting up dinner.
- go on a date with? Vila again. He'd be witty without being snarky, he's funny and sweet, he'd think up somewhere fun to go, and he'd pay (with someone else's money admittedly, possibly mine).
- have dinner with? Michael Garibaldi; he's a good cook and we could watch Daffy Duck cartoons afterwards, and maybe take a motorbike ride through the station.
- share an apartment with? Jeeves. He'd organise the place and me.
- be locked in a jail cell with? The Doctor, any one. It would be interesting and fun and he has a sonic screwdriver.
- go camping with? The Swallows and Amazons: lots of fun and games and RP!
- go on a date with? Hiro Nakamura! He's adorable and geeky and his delight at the surprises and joys of life is still intact.
And from sallymn: Whom would you least want to...
- have dinner with? Lister. His idea of good cuisine is pot noodles or curry made with the whole tin of curry powder less one teaspoon.
- share an apartment with? Adrian Monk. He'd sterilise everything I touched and use a ruler and spirit level to make sure everything in my room was accurately lined up.
- be locked in a jail cell with? Gregory House. He'd insult me and probably tell me I'm dying of something horrible.
- go camping with? Rodney McKay, though it might be funny to see him complain about everything in sight. For about five minutes.
- go on a date with? Danny Blue, the most annoying person on my TV screen.