From astrogirl2 and snowgrouse so far.
Name your top six TV shows right now, before reading the questions and my answers.
1. Babylon 5
2. Blake's 7
I don't know if they're my top six--I'm not good at choosing top anythings--but these came to mind, and I put them in alphabetical sequence because the first three were.
1. Who is your favourite character from #2? (B7)
I would get that one first up. Go on, have a guess. [points at icon and LJ ID]
2. Who is your least favourite character from #4? (Heroes)
Sylar. That guy should be killed at the first opportunity.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? (B5 / House)
Sarcastic comments from House about Minbari boneheads and baroque octopuses from Centauri Prime resulting in a near three-sided war, House gets a much better drug than vicodin from Doctor Franklin, Wilson falls for Ivanova, House wins a motorbike race in the corridors with Garibaldi, Wilson falls for Talia (his second mistake), Cuddy gets seduced by G'Kar who interprets her vast décolletage as an open invitation, Wilson falls for Delenn, Cameron takes Vir under her wing, Chase gets diced and spaced for insulting a member of the Minbari Warrior Caste, Wilson falls for Na'Toth, Foreman throws in medicine to join the Rangers, Wilson is never seen again, Bester reads House's mind and has to take a mental health month, Cuddy finds she's pregnant.
4. Who is your favourite ship from #6? (Lost)
Desmond's yacht? The submarine Locke blew up? Oh, all right, Locke and the Island. It's the only relationship that 1) interests me and 2) has a chance of working.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? (Farscape and Lost)
Furlow and Hurley! As Denny Crane says, chubby love! Hey, I even wrote a drabble about them once.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? (Heroes)
Hiro, no contest! Arm ourselves with light sabres and have geeky fun?
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change? (B7)
Servalan dies in 'Terminal'.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them. (House)
I'm not up to date with the series, mind. House and Cuddy seem to both respect each other underneath the insults, and seem to be more evenly matched, so it's the only half-way healthy relationship House has. OK, there's Wilson, but that's just so one-sided. Cuddy has the power and the guts to hit back and House never steals her food.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? (B5, Farscape)
But B5 had two consecutive leads. OK, if it's Sinclair and Crichton, then Sinclair because I bet Crichton can swim and I'm not sure about Sinclair.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Oh yeah, I remember, I have done this meme before. This is such a pointless question. Alphabetic by surname if it isn't already (shows how much I notice this sort of thing) but with Hiro at the top because he's adorable, geeky, and the main reason I watch.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be? (Lost)
I'd kill Jack off and replace him with a much more interesting doctor (which can't be hard). One with a bad leg the island doesn't cure and snark that could cut the Black Rock. Yes, House would wipe the smirk off Sawyer's face and put some fear onto Ben's.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2? (B7)
Vila gets laid! Sorry, that's what Greg calls 'City at the Edge of the World'.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it? (B5)
Byron, with a necrotic brain-eating virus. Well, he annoyed me.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? (Farscape or House)
House because the Farscape set has been demolished. Otherwise it'd be Farscape because they had seriously cool sets and SFX, and it looks like the crew had a great deal of fun too.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Ah yes, we finish with another question in the bleedin' obvious category. :-)
Well, that took longer than I thought it would. Time for bed.
Secret series questions
From astrogirl2 and snowgrouse so far.