I'm thinking about doing picowrimo because it's a great idea (500 or 5000 words in November) and a very clever name to boot, but I don't know what to write. I have several unwritten stories, but they're all fairly angsty. I want a change. I want to write something light and fun. Any ideas?
I have written:
- The crew being captured by aliens and sold as pets - Pets
- Blake in a bottle (he's a genie) - Wishful Thinking
- Body swaps (every series should have one) - Mistaken Identities
- Everyone with a cold but Cally - Cold Comfort
- Dragon fic (more serious than the others) - The Stuff of Legends
If anyone has any ideas, please comment here. If nothing grabs me that I think I can whack out 5000 words on, I won't sign up, but will just finish off the Star Trek crossover I started for a Multiverse orphan request ages ago, poor neglected thing.