Gacked from astrogirl2's blog:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find the 4th sentence.
"And Ingrey had no burning desire to rush this accursed naive girl to her earthly judgement either." It's from The Hallowed Hunt by Lois McMaster Bujold, which I'm reading and enjoying a lot, actually.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
Nothing unless I lean over, then I can touch Tessa who's sitting in front of the heater.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Boston Legal, the ep where Denny Crane got married and divorced. I love Boston Legal.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
5:55pm. Pretty close!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The little fan heater I have in here with me. It's about 16C despite that. :-(
7. When did you last step outside?
About an hour ago, when I put the paper recycling out.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Eh? Lots of things. I've been awake for 11 hours.
9. What are you wearing?
White sweatpants, suede ug boots, black sweater, teal fleece.
10. Did you dream last night?
I did, very entertainingly, about zombies, so I've been inspired to write a zombie/B7 story. I'll post it to b7friday tonight.
11. When did you last laugh?
Probably less than an hour ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A batik hanging I bought in Indonesia; three Diane Vessey originals (before she got well-known and everywhere); an oil painting Greg bought from a guy with a bad sense of perspective who was selling round office buildings [rolls eyes and sighs]; a photo of my grandfather in his 20s looking extremely handsome; a photo of his sister, my great aunt, at 16 and very beautiful; a bright blue ceramic lizard.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah, a guy in the bank earlier this week who was singing not just in the queue but the whole time he wasn't actually talking to the cashier. His songs of choice were "Strangers in the Night" and "Doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy doo". I'm not sure whether he was happy, extremely egotistical, or suffers from a musical version of Tourette's.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's spelled correctly and isn't US-centric, so have a B. You lose points for the
five unanswerable questions at the end that I had to delete.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Cars! And it was a lot of fun.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house far from the main roads with double glazing, central heating, solar panels on the roof, and all new fittings so I don't have to redecorate or renovate. Of course I'd have to get it built because there's nothing like that available here.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I can raise my right eyebrow. And both of them together, of course.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eliminate all bigotry, including tribal (IOW patriotism), gender and race, religious.
19. Do you like to dance?
Only alone so I can let myself go without ruining what rep I still have.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Oh, yes! I've lived in the UK, Israel, and Germany, and would love to go back to Germany or Italy, or even the UK, but I'm not from the EEC. So I'd pick somewhere warm and dry in Australia.
Gacked from astrogirl2's blog: