OK, I'll have a go too.
Only one of these things is true, though #5 has happened occasionally. Mind you, if all gondolas are black, #4 might be right too...
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Vilakins.
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Vilakins.
- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in Vilakins.
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Vilakins.
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Vilakins can not!
- It's bad luck to whistle near Vilakins.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Vilakins would protect them from evil spirits.
- The deepest part of Vilakins is over 35,000 feet deep.
- Vilakins cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
- It is impossible to fold Vilakins more than seven times.